Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Greetings and Salutations

Welcome one and all to the inaugural post of the opening of the blog dedicated to the telling and showing and pontificating of the crew and madness of the Pirate Ship Unstable.

Who are we? you ask in hushed tones with some level of trepidation. We are the pirate crew of the Unstable, a zeppelin that operates mostly out of the Midwest. Our craft is rusty and somewhat temperamental, but keeps us airborne. The crew, such as it is, is currently in need of fresh blood.

Some people just can't take losing a limb...

Surely, that will not happen to you! I assure you, things are much safer now that we've gotten rid of Snappy, the alligator mascot.

We have a crack team here aboard the Unstable. Tannis, our resident seamstress cum telegrapher cum accounts keeper will ensure you stay clothed, in communication with loved ones and that we generally have enough to eat.

As for myself, I am Captain Aisling O'Reilly. I have a reputation for wearing many hats and also operate as the ship's Medic and Mechanic, and as we are short handed I am currently forced to fill in the roles of Tactician, Engineer, Navigator and other such duties that would normally belong to our grumpy, limbless former crew mates.

So, strap in, buckle your belts and lace your boots, because this may be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment